I love Leah Dizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korean Drama : Personal Taste

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuu
Admin
Kazuu

Korean Drama : Personal Taste Empty
PostSubject: Korean Drama : Personal Taste   Korean Drama : Personal Taste I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 15:40

Korean Drama : Personal Taste 20100323043038personalt

# Title: 개인의 취향 / Kaeinui Chwihyang
# Also known as: Kae In's Taste / Personal Taste
# Genre: Romance, comedy
# Episodes: 16
# Broadcast network: MBC
# Broadcast period: 2010-Mar-31 to 2010-May-20

Synopsis

Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In's roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn't stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?
Back to top Go down
http://leahdizon.0rg.fr
Mio.

Mio.

Korean Drama : Personal Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Drama : Personal Taste   Korean Drama : Personal Taste I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug - 18:47

I like this actor. And the plot seems pretty funny x) Maybe gonna watch it ** It's been a while since i've seen a new dorama... Thanks for sharing :3
Back to top Go down
http://johnnys-no-sekai.forumactif.org/

Korean Drama : Personal Taste
Page 1 of 1