I love Leah Dizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Cool Jpop Groups?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goleah

goleah

Any Cool Jpop Groups? Empty
PostSubject: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 20:31

Is there any dude group from Japan that has cool Pop music?
Back to top Go down
goleah

goleah

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Feb - 20:32

I cannot really find any
Back to top Go down
Mio.

Mio.

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb - 17:20

Um .. You want only POP stuff ? Or POP-ROCK is okay ? Cause there's an awesome band i like, called Remioromen. Their songs are sort of POP-ROCK/ballads/calm ROCK (not visual key, huh =.=), very beautiful (well .. at least i think they are xD). My favourite are Akanezora, Motto Tooku E, Konayuki .. You can give it a try if you wanna ^ ^

And, of course, there are Johnny's Entertainment bands. Do you listen to them ?
Back to top Go down
http://johnnys-no-sekai.forumactif.org/
goleah

goleah

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb - 1:44

Thanks....I never heard of em

Mio. wrote:
    Um .. You want only POP stuff ? Or POP-ROCK is okay ? Cause there's an awesome band i like, called Remioromen. Their songs are sort of POP-ROCK/ballads/calm ROCK (not visual key, huh =.=), very beautiful (well .. at least i think they are xD). My favourite are Akanezora, Motto Tooku E, Konayuki .. You can give it a try if you wanna ^ ^

Back to top Go down
thdt4114

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 22:26

goleah wrote:
Thanks....I never heard of em

Mio. wrote:

Me , neither
Back to top Go down
kenken

kenken

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 21:04

foreigner girls love johnny's too?they're going to invade the world
cool jpop groups?I like ORANGE RANGE and FLOW but the last it's a little more jrock
Back to top Go down
Snake10

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov - 21:45

i may suggest you the japanese group "SCANDAL"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Cool Jpop Groups?   Any Cool Jpop Groups? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Cool Jpop Groups?
Page 1 of 1