I love Leah Dizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leah Dizon Facebook

Go down 
+3
baby_vanilla
Mio.
winzazon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
winzazon

Leah Dizon Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 10:09

https://www.facebook.com/LeahDonnaDizon

Many picture of leah I never see before

for example

Leah Dizon Facebook F6301
Back to top Go down
Mio.

Mio.

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr - 6:44

I'm already 'fan' of this one ^ ^ Does someone know if she has an official page on facebook ? I mean, the one she uploads and stuff ?
Back to top Go down
http://johnnys-no-sekai.forumactif.org/
baby_vanilla

baby_vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 8:12

Cute! I don't remember seeing this picture ever!
Back to top Go down
lildreamer_405

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 21:19

She is so cute as a soccer player! I don't know if Leah has an official page on FB, but I think I remember she had an official one on Myspace, but for some reason when I tried to look for it again I couldn't find it No
Back to top Go down
Kazuu
Admin
Kazuu

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 14:48

Mio. wrote:
    I'm already 'fan' of this one ^ ^ Does someone know if she has an official page on facebook ? I mean, the one she uploads and stuff ?

Unfortunately she doesn't have a official fb! just a twitter ^^

lildreamer_405 wrote:
She is so cute as a soccer player! I don't know if Leah has an official page on FB, but I think I remember she had an official one on Myspace, but for some reason when I tried to look for it again I couldn't find it No

yeah she had a offical myspace but it was before she debuted in Japan i think it has been deleted Sad
Back to top Go down
http://leahdizon.0rg.fr
kenken

kenken

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan - 20:33

Kazuu said:
Quote :

Unfortunately she doesn't have a official fb! just a twitter ^^
but she delated it twice
Kazuu said too:
Quote :

yeah she had a offical myspace but it was before she debuted in Japan i think it has been deleted Sad
she had a yahoo account and a site too when she was in america the first is now full of dirty things and everything the second was delated there is just the domain(you can buy?to Dong Kim a californian?maybe a leah's relative?):http://www.leah-dizon.com/
I think she hasn't a facebook cause it's not very secured,twitter was a little more secured.I think it's cause of comments too she delated her twitter twice and notice now we can't post comment on her blog before we can
Back to top Go down
ayamayam

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 18:33

the link is down?????? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leah Dizon Facebook   Leah Dizon Facebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leah Dizon Facebook
Page 1 of 1